Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Fun Basket from Carters

Before I deleted the email with the picture of my basket that I won at Carters I wanted to share it with you.  I am still taking goodies from it daily.  Yesterday I removed a bunch of bubble containers in the shape of eyeballs.  AOOOOO!  and a regular bottle of bubbles.  I love bubbles and have always let the kids play with them in the house.  Bubbles are made of some type of soap and soap on the floor equal a clean spot.  No wonder my babies grew up warped.  Love my basket and my place of work. 
Today we have been asked to share a note of thanksgiving with our troops serving out of the country.  I think that is a wonderful idea.  The only problem is I can't decorate the note as I would want.   I can't draw worth a flip so my won't be pretty  But I wiil get them written and I suppose that is the main objective.

1 comment: