Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Me Doing the Happy Dance

Oh yeah I did it.  I got a package off to Canada this afternoon after work.  What a wonderful relief.  I hope my swap partner is pleased with it.  I had a blast doing this one.  Thanks to Aunt Pitty Pat for sponsering this swap.  I think it was my third swap that I have been in of hers and this one was the best.  Maybe I am getting over the " I can't do this" fear.  
Now to do the Santa blocks for the Christmas Block swap.  Yep, I can do this.
By the way, thanks to my DH for taking me to the post office and helping me mail the box.  I never wear my glasses unless I am at work or sewing so I couldn't read the cutoms form.  I thought where it said airmail it was animal, and now, I am not the brightest bulb in the box, I knew you couldn't mail animals.  Besides things are ALWAYS more fun with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment