Sunday, June 26, 2011

This weekend I have

enjoyed myself so much!  We git Netfkix last week and although I am not not ever will be a watcher of the box we settled down in the den and watch Don Juan de Marco (the greatest lover of all times)  Yeh I own the VCR but..   Then yesterday we uncovered the pool. I know I said we weren't going to but it might be fun..  Thanks to Pete and Tammie;  that just isn't a two man job.  Then Tammie suggested we go to Olive Garden and believe it or not I jumped at the idea.  We don't go out alot.   Had the worst server in the world but the food was great and the company fun.  Then,stand back, Tammie suggested we go to JoAnn's.  Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I go a skirt pattern and some lovely fabric. No,of course, I can't remember the name of it, but it has the prettiest daisies on it.  I got one of those 1 hour patterns. Why I did that I will never understand.  I have always had a terrible time with the simple things and I had to lay it aside a little while ago.   My wonderful husband went to the market a little while ago and brought me back some cotton candy.  I was having one of those strange cravings and so I am a most happy girl.  Now he has brought me my supper of a grilled hamburger. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment