Monday, February 28, 2011

Not March already

Today is the last day of the second month of the year. The day each month I ask myself " What have you accomplished this month Cathy?" Usually I shrug my shoulders and answer with an"eh nothing" but this month I am rather pleased with myself. Now for the fanfare TA DA I finished my postage stamp quilt top this weekend. I am so proud of it! I took it to work today and showed it to all that I thought would appreciate the work involved. I would add a picture to the blog but sadly enough I haven't learned to do that yet I need the book blogging for dummies. I keep looking at different sites and saying "What?" Yes, I talk a lot to myself. Also, I finished a chair pad that I needlepunched. I added a homespun back and some ties. Now to find the perfect chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment