Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maybe I wasn't meant to be a blogger

So much sickness in the family that I have lost contact with the blog( and the postage stamp quilt). DD is better; slowly returning to work and normal activities. DH ; well I have yet to figure out. He was having spasms in his neck last week and that is gone. This week two new kidney stones... one will pass on it's own the other will have to be blasted. Waiting on a date for that. My little Black Baby(car 2003 Ford Focus) needed a new pair of shoes and so they were ordered;but before they came in a tire decided to go flat on the way to work Friday. Blessedly Rick was driving so he got to change it kidney stones and all. The mechanic also found she needed new brake shoes on the front and a baring in the rear. What? She gets two different kinds of shoes and I get zero. OH WELL thank you God for keeping us safe. I have been working on the quilt a little at the time. I got so far behind when DD was in the hospital and once I get behind I lose the competitive edge so it isn't as exciting to me. I have joined APP's Easter Mug Rug swap and have been searching the web for cute ideas and of course I have kept every "Create and Decorate" magazine I have ever received so I have lots of resourses. I have decided I will wait until I have the mug in hand for this one so they can tie in a little better. Guess this will be all for this post.

1 comment:

  1. I found you at Aunt Pitty Pats Mug swap and wanted to visit. Sounds like you have had a time. I heard my daughter tell someone this today and thought I would pass it on to you. There is always sunshine after the rain. I thought that was beautiful and so true.

    ReplyDelete