Monday, January 9, 2012

What the heck...

has been going on in the House of Howell.  Yeh we had Thanksgiving and CHRISTmas; I think.  Some times I believe life is just whizzing by and I am on the sidelines looking confused.   We stayed in Barnesville for CHRISTmas and got to see the little girls head for their trip to Disneyworld.  I was so excited for them to be able to go as a family. The five seemed to have a tremendous time.  New Years came and I was actually awake for the exciting moment when old became new.  I was reading a book.  I love the free Kindle ebooks.  I have read three this year.  One I will struggle with because it deals with one of my crosses to bear and that is simplify;my life my home,and my finances.    Yesterday I finished the second plastic bag holder.  This one was more difficult for me for some reason and it had to be ripped out and restarted but it looks good now.  I hope to send them to my Mom and Rick's Mom for just because gifts.  Rick has been sick the new year and the end of last year. We thought he had a bad cold that wouldn't let go but he had pneuomia.  He was feeling so much better Friday and he looked (and smelled) like my husband. But we got excited and took a day trip to Macon( ate at Logan's went to JoAnn's admired embroidery machines, waltzed thru Hancock's and hit Krispy Kreme with a vengance.  In other words did too much and he was worn out on Sunday and maybe today. I haven't seen him yet.    I too am having a problem with my health. My darn rotator cup has ripped and it has left me ouchy and mean.  Rick said if I didn't hurry and get it repaired I was going to have no friends left. Wonder if that means him too?  I am a grumpy bear.   My work load at work is tremendous and while I need to work more than my 40 hours I just can't seem to have the energy to do so.
I will survive though and be a stronger woman because of it.   GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment